How your FI could be a stress reliever to your account holders...
Armed with information about your account holders’ spending and earning behavior, and with the right fintech partner, your FI can tailor outreach programs to assist and empower people with their unique financial situation.
Here are some suggestions for financial wellness education and offer opportunities, all of which should be targeted to specific segments of your overall audience, to maximize success and minimize overcommunication:
• Author a series of emails aimed at educating your account holders about their options when it comes to their finances.
• Record or host live Q&A events with your in-house mortgage, loan and investment specialists.
• Communicate through teller, and in-branch signage that financial counselling is available by appointment, for free.
• Offering products, such as balance transfers, to those making payments to multiple held away credit card providers.
• Personal loans or increased balance credit card offers to those who recently stopped receiving payroll deposits or who began receiving unemployment payments.
• Offering to delay a personal loan, HELOC or mortgage payment to the end of the loan, giving your customer more money in their pocket now when they need it.
• For those who have a recent increase in their payroll deposits, offering timely product offers and events around the topic of investments.